Ancillary Core is an Implant in The Surge.
Ancillary Core Details
Increases Core Power.
"CREO Exo Rigs are designed for flexibility. They come factory-equipped with enough implant slots to accomodate thousands of possible configurations, but sometimes you just need more power! Proper use of supervisor-approved Ancillary Cores can enable employees to customize their Rig's loadout to overcome even the most difficult challenges.”
Ancillary Core Location/ Where to find
- 100% drop, destroy the tail of Bloodhound Robots
Ancillary Core XL Location/ Where to find
- 100% drop, destroy the tail of Security Bloodhound Robots
Ancillary Core Notes & Tips
- The primary purpose of this implant is to allow you to equip Armor or implants that you lack the Core Power to fully equip.
- Has a secondary benefit of slightly boosting Health and Stamina.
- Does not allow you to Overcharge circuits that are higher than your base Core Power.
- Both the standard and XL variants sell for quite a lot of scrap - once you figure out how to easily kill Bloodhounds in the Biolabs, they can be farmed for 1300 scrap each and then you can scrap their implant for an addition 1000 scrap apiece.
- Security Bloodhounds are quite a bit more dangerous to kill, but they can be farmed for 2300 scrap and their implants scrapped for 2000 each.
|Ancillary Core||+6 Core Power||0|
|Ancillary Core XL||+9 Core Power||0|