DLC or Downloadable Content for The Surge will be listed here. Deck 13 Interactive's Head of Art, Timmy Schwank, confirmed in an Interview with theouterhaven.net that the game would receive DLC, which was planned to be released in the 2017's shopping season.
The Surge DLC
- "The Good, the Bad and the Augmented" is an arena-style expansion, which includes a new map, 30 new pieces of equipment, and the all-new modifier system. It was released on October 2nd 2018.
- "A Walk in the Park" is an expansion with an amusement park theme, which includes a new map, 16 all-new weapons, new sets of armor, and new implants. It was released on December 5th / 6th 2017.
- "CREO Special Employee Kit" is a small DLC pack, which includes 1 unique exoskeleton, a damage boost consumable implant, and an implant to detect other implants and secrets hidden nearby. It was released on May 15th 2017.
- "Fire and Ice Weapon Pack", a free DLC, it gives all players access to 10 new weapons, 5 ice-based and 5 fire-based. The DLC was released in October 10th / 11th 2017.
- "Cutting Edge Pack", a free DLC, it gives all players access to 3 new armor sets & 3 new weapons paired with them respectively, 3 new jumpsuits appearance. The DLC was released in April 17th 2018.