DLC or Downloadable Content for The Surge will be listed here. Deck 13 Interactive's Head of Art, Timmy Schwank, confirmed in an Interview with theouterhaven.net that the game would receive DLC, which was planned to be released in the 2017's shopping season.
The Surge DLC
- "CREO Special Employee Kit" is a small DLC pack, which includes 1 unique exoskeleton, a damage boost consumable implant, and an implant to detect other implants and secrets hidden nearby. It was released on May 15th 2017 with the release of the game..
- "Cutting Edge Pack", a free DLC, it gives all players access to 3 new armor sets & 3 new weapons paired with them respectively, 3 new jumpsuits appearance. The DLC was released in April 17th 2018.
- "Fire and Ice Weapon Pack", a free DLC, it gives all players access to 10 new weapons, 5 ice-based and 5 fire-based. The DLC was released in October 10th / 11th 2017.
- "A Walk in the Park" is a large expansion with an amusement park theme, which includes a new map, 16 all-new weapons, 3 new gear sets, and new implants. It was released on December 5th / 6th 2017.
- "The Good, the Bad and the Augmented" is a repeatable western-themed arena style expansion, it includes new maps, 15 new weapons, 6 new gear sets, many new implants, and the all-new modifier system. It was released on October 2nd 2018.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The links for the "CREO Special Employee Kit" and "Cutting Edge Pack" both get me a 404 page
The Good, The Bad, and The Augmented Episode 1 Prize: Vitality Boost v1; Loot: Sustaining Array v1, Vanadium E-Cell v1, Tactile Omni-Boost v1, Endurance Enhancer v1, Vital Injection v1 Episode 2 Prize: Plasmic Omni-Boost v1; Loot: Aggression Amplifier v1, Kinasthetic Amplifier v1, Plasmic Regenerator v1, Voltaic Dynamo v1 Episode 3 Prize: Turbo-Dynamic Capacitor v2; Loot: Energized Power Cell v2, Vital Boost XL v4 (mini-boss), Pneumatic Calibrator v2, Mechanized Counterweight v2 Episode 4 Prize: Nanokinetic Converter v3; Loot: Red X-Cables, Medi-Voltaic Injection v1, Aggression Amplifier v2, Gyro-Stabilizer v2 Episode 5 Prize: Plasmic Omni-Boost v3; Loot: Vital Boost v3, Plasmic Regenerator v3, Medi-Voltaic Injection v3 Episode 6 Prize: Gyro-Stabilizer v4; Loot: Vital Injection v3, Vanadium E-Cell v3, Tactile Omni-Boost v5, Kinasthetic Amplifier v5 Episode 7 Prize: Purple X-Cables; Loot: Endurance Enhancer v3, Nanokinetic Converter v5, Aggression Amplifier v4, Vital Boost v3, Turbo-Dynamic Capacitor v4 Episode 8 Prize: Plasmic Omni-Boost v5; Loot: Vital Boost v5, Medi-Voltaic Injection v5, Vital Boost MAX (mini boss), Endurance Enhancer v5 Episode 9 Prize: Shades of Gold (Glasses); Loot: Voltaic Dynamo v5, Plasmic Regenerator v5, Reclamation Buddy v5, Vital Injection v5, Rig Capacitor XXL Gear and implants destroyed during runs give scrap as usual, however after the run the gear and implants are returned but the scrap from them remains!
DLC gona be an amusement park setting with new armor,weapons implants plus a weapon pack that supposely changes up some attacks... About a 4 hr dlc add on..
Please fix lock on for multiple enemies, and some type of online interaction? Would also like to use my build that I worked very hard on to fight other people ....
I hope they add coop and pvp in the DLC. And tougher bosses! I love this game, but gets repetitive. I don't want to play it again after NG+ and the platinum. Nothing is new.
There's already DLC available, no clue how you access the Unique Rig though (the other 2 things are given to you immediatly).
I hope they make dlc. This game is so much fun I want more!