|Weakness||Fast Attacks, Dodging|
|Weakness||Block-Countering, Heavy Weapons|
The SCARAB Zombie Worker is an Enemy in The Surge.
SCARAB Zombie Worker Information
Commonly found in and around Central Production B and the Resolve Biolabs, these zombie workers are equipped with SCARAB Gear and are far more durable than their RHINO counterparts.
They come in two varieties - one equipped with an ENDAS RS3 Titan, the other equipped with the Yosuke Butterfly.
Those equipped with the Yosuke Butterfly have less health than those equipped with the Titan.
SCARAB Zombie Worker Location
|Central Production B (Conveyor Hub)||?||?||Yes|
|Central Production B (Recycling)||?||?||Yes|
|Central Production B (Toxic Waste Disposal)||?||?||Yes|
|Central Production B (Circulation Tower)||?||?||Yes|
|Central Production B (Resolve Chemical Refinery)||?||?||Yes|
|Resolve Biolabs (Outer Sewers)||?||?||Yes|
|Resolve Biolabs (Resolve Biolabs)||?||?||Yes|
|Resolve Biolabs (Tropical Climate Zone)||?||?||Yes|
SCARAB Zombie Worker Drop
- SCARAB Gear
- Wrecked SCARAB Head Gear (Head Cut)
- Wrecked SCARAB Body Gear (Body Cut)
- Wrecked SCARAB Arm Gear (Left/Right Arm Cut)
- Wrecked SCARAB Leg Gear (Left/Right Leg Cut)
- ENDAS RS3 Titan (Left/Right Arm Cut)
- Yosuke Butterfly (Left/Right Arm Cut)
SCARAB Zombie Worker Tips/Notes
- SCARAB zombies are significantly more durable than RHINO zombies and have closer movesets to those used by the player.
- Titan-equipped zombies breathe very heavily, alerting an attentive player to their presence if they are lying in ambush out of sight.
- Both titan and butterfly zombies are able to perform dangerous leaping attacks to close distance, but the Butterfly charge covers more distance and hits harder.
- When a Titan zombie performs its vertical attack combo, the first hit lands before it begins the swing and will knock you down without high stability. Be sure to dodge or block well before he reaches striking range to avoid this.
- All but one of the Butterfly zombie's attacks can be blocked, and they stagger very easily upon being hit with a successful counter attack. The attack which cannot be blocked is telegraphed by them crossing their arms across their chest, in preparation for a deadly double hit (interestingly, one of these two simultaneous hits can be blocked, allowing you to at least take half damage if you find yourself unable to dodge).
- If you slide-charge the Butterfly zombie's initial charging attack, you can kick her in the feet and then get a strong hit while she's down on the ground. If you're using the TITAN or Bloodhound, this can be enough to kill her in one shot, but you won't get an opportunity for a finishing move.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This page is showing the rhino gear instead of the scarab gear
SCARAB's aren't dropping Mk.II upgrade materials...