The Liquidator Zombie Worker is an Enemy in The Surge.
Liquidator Zombie Worker Information
Liquidator zombie workers are common enemies wearing Liquidator Gear and wielding the KLINGE Power Grip. They behave similarly to LYNX Zombie Workersserving mostly to replace them in later areas of the game. Frequently seen near areas with toxic hazards present. They first appear in Toxic Waste Disposal.
Liquidator Zombie Worker Location
|Central Production B (Toxic Waste Disposal)||?||?||Yes|
|Central Production B (Circulation Tower)||?||?||Yes|
|Research and Development (Restricted Area: Utopia Project)||?||?||Yes|
|Research and Development (Bio Impact Research)||?||?||Yes|
|Research and Development (Nano Production Hall)||?||?||Yes|
|Research and Development (Utopia Loading Bay)||?||?||Yes|
|Nucleus (Floor 01 - Cargo)||?||?||Yes|
|Nucleus (Floor 02 - Refueling)||?||?||Yes|
|Nucleus (Nitrogen Pump Station)||?||?||Yes|
Liquidator Zombie Worker Drop
- Wrecked Liquidator Gear
- Wrecked Liquidator Head Gear (Head Cut)
- Wrecked Liquidator Body Gear (Body Cut)
- Wrecked Liquidator Arm Gear (Left/Right Arm Cut)
- Wrecked Liquidator Leg Gear (Left/Right Leg Cut)
- KLINGE Power Grip (Right Arm Cut)
Liquidator Zombie Worker Tips/Notes
- Much like the LYNX zombies, many of the liquidator zombies will be minding their business and will leave you alone unless you get too close.
- Some Liquidator Zombies play dead and will get to their feet when the player approaches. They can still be hit when they are lying on the ground.
- Liquidator Zombies are often encountered near toxic pools, it is advisable to wear Liquidator Gear or Elite Hazard Gear for the protection against toxic spills.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!