Tungsten Alloy is a Component in The Surge.
Tungsten Alloy Details
“With frankly incredible tensile strength under the greatest temperature stresses and a natural resistance to all but the most corrosive substances, CREO's unique blend of tungsten alloy is sourced from the world's premier tungsten foundries.”
Tungsten Alloy Notes & Tips
- Tungsten Alloy is used for upgrading weapons.
- It is obtained primarily by using a finishing move on the right arm of humanoid enemies, however you can sometimes find them as treasure.
- To upgrade a weapon to Mk V, X, XV, or XX, you will need the appropriate Nano Core
- Every NG+ tier (NG+, NG++, etc) will increase the Mk level of the destroyed weapon that you find by 5, so you can upgrade a weapon past Mk IV without using Nano Cores to upgrade it to Mk V or Mk X first - just build the weapon at Mk VI or whatever level you need instead of building at Mk 1 in the base game and then upgrading once you're in NG+ mode.
- It is possible to get normally un-salvagable weapons in NG+ off of the Patchwork Zombies - if you get a weapon from one, it will be Mk 0, and can salvage instead of being a mandatory pickup (as the bosses do).