Spirit Animal Gear
Spirit Animal Gear details
"A shamanistic highlight from Rischboter's Rogue Collection™. This lifelike set of wolf skin was originally worn by a, now sadly departed, real-life canine. Wear it like a second skin and flay any fool who doubts your connection to the Great Spirit."
Spirit Animal Gear bonus
"Wearing a full set of Spirit Animal gear grants a damage boost each time an enemy is hit, but reduces damage each time you get hit."
Spirit Animal Gear Pieces
Spirit Animal Gear Location/ Where to find
DLC - The Good, The Bad and The Augmented
- Drops from Totem Wolf Boss in Episode 1 and Episode 5 WITHOUT Modifiers.
- Drops from Spirit Animal Zombies in Episode 1 and Episode 5 WITH Modifiers.
- Head some times appears on some enemies in Episode 1 and Episode 5 WITHOUT Modifiers.
Spirit Animal Gear Tips & Notes
- Damage ranges from 75% - 125%
- Hits gain between 5% - 15% up to the maximum, possibly depending on weapon type
- Taking damage reduces your own damage by 10% down to the minimum