|Upgrades Mk. IV to Mk. V and Mk. IX to Mk. X|
Nano Core is a Component in The Surge.
Nano Core Details
Used to assemble Mk. V (Mk. X in NG+) weapons and gear.
Each chunk of 'nano-matter' begins as a single microscopic seed of nanites which replicate themselves until a standardized mass is reached, at which point its adaptive programming takes over. The resultant Nano Core will automatically analyze and improve any tool, weapon, or piece of gear to which it is applied. ”
Nano Core Locations, Notes & Tips
- Act I - Main Assembly Line (2x) - Overcharge (55)
- Act II - Central Production B - Material Depot (2x) - Overcharge (75)
- Act II - Central Production B - Conveyor Hub (4x) - Overcharge (60), Overcharge (70)
- Act III - Resolve BioLabs - Laboratories (2x) - Overcharge (80)
- Act IV - Restricted Area: Utopia Project (2x) - Overcharge (65)
- Act V - Server Room (2x) - Overcharge (85)
- Act VI - Floor 3 - Rapid Launch Control (2x) - Overcharge (50)
- Drops from Nanite Mass monsters throughout the Nucleus
DLC Creo World Nano Core Location
From Central Production B
- Firestarter (Under the stairs) (2x) - Overcharge (60)
From Reserch & Development
Park Maintenance (2x) - Overcharge (60)
- No Data Available (In tunnels after killing the Carbon Cat) (2x) - Overcharge (70)
DLC The Good, The Bad and The Augmented Nano Core Location
- Episode 9 Drops from Nanite Masses
NOTE: You must FINISH the Episode to claim the loot. Either by jumping off the side back into the Testing Chamber Main room or by killing the Boss.