Medi-Voltaic Injection is an Implant in The Surge.
Medi-Voltaic Injection Details
Injectable that uses energy to restore health.
"Dr. Gene Barrett, one of CREO's leading research scientists distinguished himself early in his career by pioneering revolutionary tissue regeneration techniques. He found that by designing a device's output to mimic intracellular electrical activity, a spontaneous healing process could be triggered in epithelial and muscular tissues. Taking note of this major breakthrough, CREO offered him deputy directorship of Restriceted Projects, and in only a short time mass production of the earliest Medi-Voltaic circuits had begun.”
Medi-Voltaic Injection V.1 Location/ Where to find
- Power Plant - Basement area, all the way down where you restart the power. Defeat the enemy here and she drops this.
Medi-Voltaic Injection V.3 Location / Where to find
- Outer Sewers - behind the BOTECS Drone locked door at the bottom of the staircase.
- Testing Chamber - Episode 5, inside a barrel at the beginning in the second stage.
Medi-Voltaic Injection V.5 Location / Where to find
- Executive Forum - in some boxes behind a security door
Medi-Voltaic Injection MAX Location/ Where to find
- Received in The Good, the Bad, and the Augmented DLC as a reward after the following modifiers are completed: Vintage, Chrono-Master, Combo Maker and Rush Hour
Medi-Voltaic Injection Notes & Tips
- This type of implant does not benefit from stacking.
- Very useful for farming in early sections of the game, as you can replenish health using energy instead of finite injectibles.
- Using other implants that benefit Energy gain/retention/maximum, the Medi-Voltaic Injection is an efficient and almost unlimited means of healing. As long as there are enemies, you will have a means of healing without using the Medbay and resetting your Tech Scrap bonus. This gives viability to some weapons with inferior damage, but superior Energy gain.
- If you wish to build up Tech Scrap multiplier, you must spend Energy to perform the executions that cause the bonus to increase. This may leave you wounded with insufficient Energy to heal. A solution to this dilemma is the Aggression Amplifier implant, which will give you health upon executing an enemy.
|Medi-Voltaic Injection v.1||Restores 30 Health for 20 Energy||4|
|Medi-Voltaic Injection v.3||Restores 50 Health for 24 Energy||8|
|Medi-Voltaic Injection v.5||Restores 100 Health for 28 Energy||12|
|Medi-Voltaic Injection MAX||Restores 240 Health for 32 Energy||40|