MG Gorgon Gear
MG Gorgon Gear is a Gear Set in The Surge.
MG Gorgon Gear Details
"It is a sad inevitability that employees will sometimes lose sight of the CREO mission. Luckily, our faithful CREO security - equipped with Gorgon gear - are always on hand to resolve altercations and remind wayward souls of their contractual obligations! In the case of emergency, be sure to follow all security commands to the letter - it's for your own safety."
MG Gorgon Gear Bonus
"Wearing a full set of MG Gorgon gear grants increased stamina regeneration."
MG Gorgon Gear Pieces
MG Gorgon Gear Location/Where To Find
- MG Gorgon Gear is worn by four CREO Security Guards in Central Production B - two at the Material Depot and two at the Conveyor Hub.
MG Gorgon Gear Tips & Notes
- CREO Security Guards that wear the MG Gorgon gear in Central Production B do not respawn until after saving Dr. Melissa Chavez in Resolve Biolabs.
- The MG Gorgon Gear's primary advantages are reduced drone energy use, increased impact and slightly reduced general stamina costs.
• At Mk.I, the Full Gear Set provides 66 defense
• At Mk.V, the Full Gear Set provides 173 defense
• At Mk.X, the Full Gear Set provides 266 defense
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I will say though that surprisingly it is good on so many different types of runs and is the Tankiest Armor in the game by far which is concerning when it would make sense that Goliath Gear should be Tankier and the Sentinel Gear is to be the middle Tankyness. I am on NG+3 and I always upgrade all my stuff to max and yeh, this is by far the strongest gear in the game 100%. A must have for all runs
If you want the set early you have to get chest from one of the first two as the later 2 dont have chests.
How much impact does it increase
Slight? The stamina increase is massive
They did reset after I saved that doctor chavez and returned. Maybe it's after a big event or boss. Or maybe it's because saving Chavez causes new enemies to appear,so it all resets?
Going back to train (towards 1st location), after defeating Firebug, you will meet 2 of those on the train station with security bot.
Those guys respawn but they do it nicely, e.g. in case if you died while killing some of them, they won't respawn until you kill remaining. Sort of an easy way to farm it early game.
These enemies do respawn if you use the Train to travel between different areas. At least they did once. Not sure what triggered it for me.
These enemies wont reset, why not?