Liquidator Gear is a Gear Set in The Surge.
Liquidator Gear details
"Rated for the handling of corrosive materials, Liquidator gear is surprisingly resilient. Manufacturing the atmospheric payloads for Project Resolve creates some chemical byproducts that are dangerous until fully processed. But, thanks to the hard work of CREO Liquidators, these chemicals are always being recycled into inert forms and prepared for future reuse! "
Liquidator Gear bonus
"Wearing a full set of Liquidator gear grants bonus additional elemental resistance."
Liquidator Gear Pieces
Liquidator Gear Location/ Where to find
- Liquidator Zombies at Toxic Waste Disposal in Central Production B
- Hazard Operatives at Resolve Biolabs (facility) in Resolve Biolabs (zone)
- Hazard Operatives at Circulation Tower in Central Production B
Liquidator Gear Tips & Notes
- Wearing the full Gear set will make you heavily resistant, though not immune to the poisonous patches on the floor in the Toxic Waste tunnels and in the Resolve Biolabs. and you will be able to safely enter the poisonous underground area of the Power Plant back in Abandoned Production.
- Does not fully protect from the gas grenades fired by Elite Hazard Operatives or from the poisonous gas found in Research & Development. You will want the Elite Hazard Gear set for protection from these dangers.
• At Mk.I, the Full Gear Set provides 54 defense
• At Mk.V, the Full Gear Set provides 140 defense
• At Mk.X, the Full Gear Set provides 218 defense
|Mk I||Mk II||Mk III||Mk IV||Components|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Has to have been changed at some point, because I'm currently playing and wearing both legs (just the legs, mind you) makes me immune to poison floors (there's still that sizzling sound effect, but I'm not taking damage), and wearing just the facemask makes me immune to the psychadelic poison grenade clouds
Sadly it is the best set BY FAR, making it a pain to switch to something else.
Complete immunity to gas in my case, too. Only rare direct hit (point blanks mostly) grenades are able to make slightest damage (7-14 on NG). Steam version
This set is THE early/mid game set. It has the best element defense, more than the elite hazard set and does wonders against flame thrower and gas grenade enemies, which just swarm the area for a portion of the game. just avoid their clumsy melee.
I think it's an update. Console doesn't matter, it's the same game. Anyway, for my PS4 version, complete immunity to gas. It's a very good set, vs dangerous areas.
Immune all toxic in ps4, make toxic gas from grenades become joke
The difference is based on your platform - on PC, it makes you totally immune, but on XBone I believe it reduces damage by half.
I'm on the same page as Anonymous, I think it only reduces the damage not make you immune
It doesn't make me immune to the toxic floor effects, though. Am I missing something?
Also makes you immune to the toxic floor effects