Jo is an NPC in The Surge.
- Jo will first "appear" in Toxic Waste Disposal in a large pipe, just to the right where you first enter. Speak to her before fighting the LU-74 Firebug boss or after defeating it and she will ask you for 5000 Tech Scrap. If you give it will advance her quest line.
- The second time you will run into her is in Build Service Access before fighting Big SISTER 1/3. Once again she is in a pipe here and this time she will ask for 10,000 Tech Scrap. This will advance her quest line.
- The third time you run into Jo is in Research & Development, straight forward as you go up the very first set of steps. She will try to kill you inside here and you will need to get into the room to the left inside here. Inside you will find Equalizer and a Contact Station with the Audiolog: Dear Micky...
- The next time you meet Jo is in the Utopia Loading Bay. You can either give her Equalizer or 15K Tech Scraps.
- If given the Equalizer at the third meeting, you will find it lying beside Dean Hobbs' body when you return to the Material Depot.
- Jo's 3 targets were Hobbs, Hank, and Ivo; she blames them for the death of her lover Micky.
- Hobbs will survive if you don't give Jo the EQUALIZER upon their third meeting. Returning to Hobbs at this point will alow Warren to get Hobbs' side of the story.
- After killing Hobbs, Warren can find her corpse in her hideout cradling a dead body (that had been originally covered in a sheet )(presumed to be Micky).
- If you dont give jo the scrap or never meet her, when you find her room the weapon isnt there. Instead its the Sunglasses you get as a final reward. ie you can skip the questline if you just want the glasses...
- After completing the quest line you can find her dead in her hideout holding mickey's body.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!