Irina Beckett is an NPC in The Surge.
Irina Beckett Location
- You will first meet Irina Beckett in the Conveyor Hub, down a set of stairs near the piping that stretches across the expanse and leads to the Operations Base shortcut. Here she will ask you for a good staff. You can give here the Reinforced Pipe or the Mg Negotiator. If you give her the MG Negotiator she will survive and appear in the next location, she will also destroy one of the two Smelter Bots in the same level, leaving the Shiny Coin on the ground for collection where it normally would have been. Given that the two Smelter Bots are right next to each other in recycling, it is advisable to give her a staff of your choosing before tackling the Smelter Bots.
- You can find the Mg Negotiator quicky if you follow the stairs down where Beckett is and kill one of two security guards near the tracks.
- You can also give her a BioMaster staff (found a bit after the Firebug fight). With luck this allows you to have full Gorgon set very early (from 4 security guards). A second Biomaster staff will be found in next area/Biolabs
- The second time you meet Irina, she will be resting against a wall at the top of some stairs in the Resolve Chemical Refinery. Simply speak to her here to advance her quest line.
- The third time you meet here she will appear in the Material Depot right next to the Operations Base before you defeat The Black Cerberus and she will ask you for MG Gorgon Gear. If you give here the pieces she requires she will survive until your final meeting.
- The last time you meet Irina she will be located in the CREO Executive Forum next to a Security Door. She will become hostile if you speak to her a few times and will threaten to attack you if you don't turn back. If you fight her and sever her right arm you will acquire the staff: Peacekeeper.
- If you visit OPS and return to her location after killing her you'll find her corpse missing, leaving just an exoskeleton and a wig behind. (This is a bug, as the hair will turn to face you if you stand in front of the exoskeleton. The corpse goes "missing" upon burning up, instead of only after returning to OPS.)
Irina Beckett Drop
Irina Beckett Tips/Notes
- If you give her the Peacekeeper in NG+ Irina will comment on how perfect of a weapon it is.
- If you give her the Staff before killing the two Smelting Machines Irina will kill one of them leaving just the coin it drops behind.
- Upon meeting Irina in the material depot while wearing a complete set of gorgon armour, she will mistake you for a security captain, revealing that she isn't an engineer; or at least that she can't remember being one. She accepts the armour you are wearing once you take it off.