IRONMAUS Gear is a Gear Set in The Surge.
IRONMAUS Gear details
"It lives! It sniffs! It conquers!"
IRONMAUS Gear bonus
"Wearing a full set of IRONMAUS Gear causes your drone's anti-kinetic shield to also greatly increase your stability."
IRONMAUS Gear Pieces
IRONMAUS Gear Location/ Where to find
- Acquired from the IRONMAUS vending machine at Central Production B, next to a shipping crate full of vending machines.
- Five shining coins are required to access it. These are dropped by smelter bots.
IRONMAUS Gear Tips & Notes
- The IRONMAUS set can only be equipped as a full set - you cannot equip the parts individually or mix them with other parts.
- Although its properties are much like those of Sentinel Class, this Gear Set does not have a class. And, it cost 0 core power.
- Defeat Carbon Cat wearing this set will get the V2.0 Boss weapon. It also triggers addtional dialog after you rescure Rusty Rat.
- This gear set can not be destroyed.
- A short clip will play when you equip the armor. Combat sound effect also changed.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Hard to go past (at least in NG) due to not requiring any core power.
What is my drone's anti kinetic shield?
If you got the armor once, don't get it a second time in NG+, or ++, etc, it just adds a second whole set to your inventory and you CAN NOT destroy it.
I was hoping it would give me some mark 9 components or would upgrade my existing one, but no such luck, two sets in my inventory forever now =/
Fun Fact: The armor also adds new sounds to the game. One short clip whenever you equip the armor as well as changing the combat nosie. The change is subtle but whenever you make contact with an enemy or they make contact with you it's an old school Batman type punch noise instead of the normal metal on metal clank.