Black Cerberus Gear
Black Cerberus Gear is a Gear Set in The Surge.
Black Cerberus Gear details
"Cerberus is the ultimate in anti-personnel combat gear. CREO regrets that it is neceesary to maintain a trained paramilitary force, but the mission to save the Earth is too crucial to let idealism get in the way of operational security. This set of Cerberus gear has been customized with experimental components, authorized only for use by the ranking Security Chief."
Black Cerberus Gear bonus
"Wearing a full set of Black Cerberus Gear grants increased damage at a high level of energy."
Black Cerberus Gear Pieces
Black Cerberus Gear Location/ Where to find
- Dismember Black Cerberus Boss; the entire set can be obtained on first playthrough (see Tips & Notes below).
- "Elite" enemies in NG+ (These enemies can only be found in NG+ and do not respawn!)
Black Cerberus Gear Tips & Notes
- There are 2 white "tanks" in the boss room: destroying these tanks via P.A.X. cannon. Attack P.A.X. until its threat meter (orange) is fill and it will begin using its cannon. Once both tanks and P.A.X. are destroyed the Black Cerberus fight will continue, and dismembering his right arm will drop his entire armor set, as well as MG Judge V2.0
- The damage bonus is increased depending on your level of energy :
- +5% damage bonus if your energy is between 36 and 72 points
- +20% damage bonus if your energy is over 72 points
- With the right implants combined, like the Rig Capacitor and Rig Capacitor XL, it is easy to keep the energy meter over the 5% bonus at all times