ANGEL VI Gear
ANGEL VI Gear Details
"Manufactured exclusively by CREO's Japanese subsidiary TENSHI SYSTEMS, the 'Angel VI' is the latest model in a successful series of space exo-rigs custom-made for extreme conditions. Originally designed for labor-intensive tasks in hazardous environments, it will withstand extreme duress for prolonged periods of time, keeping its wearer focused on the task ahead."
ANGEL VI Gear Bonus
"Wearing a full set of ANGEL VI gear increases attack speed, energy gain and impact for all 'Codename' tools."
ANGEL VI Gear Pieces
ANGEL VI Gear Location/Where To Find
- ANGEL VI Gear is worn by two enemies in the Abandoned Production, one near the first Smelter Bot and another in a hollow rocket shell in the area before the Ops building.
ANGEL VI Gear Tips & Notes
- The ANGEL VI Gear provides a slightly weaker defense than the RHINO Gear despite requiring more materials for each upgrade. It, however, requires lesser Tech Scrap per upgrade compared to the RHINO Gear, although the cost difference is not that much.
- The ANGEL VI Head Gear provides immunity to toxic gas but the whole set is not immune against toxic puddles, like in the Toxic Waste Disposal and Toxic Waste Maintenance at Central Production B.
• At Mk.I, the Full Gear Set provides 54 defense
• At Mk.V, the Full Gear Set provides 131 defense
• At Mk.X, the Full Gear Set provides 206 defense