Security Doors information in The Surge is on this page. Security Doors begin appearing in the Power Plant in the Assembly Halls and continue all the way through out the game. You cannot open them until you acquire the CREO EX06 Security Rig, which will allow you to pass the scans from the cameras above these doors. In order to obtain this Rig, you will need to defeat The Black Cerberus boss inside the Armory of the Executive Forum much later in the game and Overload (10) the power conduit in the room behind him. This will unlock the Rig inside the Operations Base inside the Executive Forum.
Security Doors Locations
- Power Plant in the Assembly Halls. Located just before the Exo-Lift that takes you up to the area where you turn on the power. Contains Vital Boost v.5.
- Toxic Waste Maintenance in Central Production B. Located just to the right of the stairs that take you down into a bunch of toxic waste where there is an elevator that is a shortcut back to the Material Depot. Contains Vital Boost v.5 and the Audiolog: Failsafe Protocol 97:17:04.
- Outer Sewers in Resolve Biolabs, near the elevator that takes you outside. Guarded by a few enemies and a drone. Contains MG Cerberus Gear. There are also two implants laying about inside: Pneumatic Calibrator v.2 and Red X-Cables. Lots of Security enemies inside, along with shorcuts to Laboratories and another area inside Resolve Biolabs.
- Resolve Chemical Refinery in Central Production B. Up many sets of stairs on a walkway just before you run into Irina Beckett again. Contains MG Negotiator and Vanadium E-Cell v.3.
- Research & Development straight ahead as you enter this area. There are three Chrysalis Troopers inside that can drop Metamorphing Talons and Chrysalis Gear. There are also three Audiologs inside: FAILSAFE PROTOCOL 20:51:40, Dr. Lawrence Murphy, Log #17 and Dr. Lawrence Murphy, Log #14. as well as an Overcharge (30) power conduit that opens the displays on the Exhibition Floor granting access to the weapon: Codename: Carmina. Also contains shortcuts to Unmapped Area / No Records Found and Bio Impact Research.
- Armory in the Executive Forum. You must pass through this door to progress the game so you cannot miss it.